Saturday, November 15, 2008

"T" Minus 90 Days and Counting


It's hard to believe that we are just 90 days out from the "26.2 with Donna". Where has this year gone! From the responses to our poll question we should have quite a few runners headed to Jacksonville Beach on February 15, 2009.

If you are a reader of this blog, please send the information to your friends, relatives, co-workers, your entire e-mail address book! I want our group picture to be at least three times as large.

All of the information you need is at the Breast Cancer Marathon website. One of the most important pieces of information is that 100% of your entry fee goes directly to the charity.

Please sign up today and come run with us. Prayers & Love!

4 comments:

Tina Mickelson said...

That is amazing. I wish I could go to Jacksonville to celebrate and run with you all. I wish you all luck and I'm so proud of you for starting this run since BC and finding a cure for it.

ShirleyPerly said...

This is one of the events that all MarathonFest runners must do, right? Or else we get to talk about them :-)

Donna N. said...

Last one there's a rotten egg!!

: )

spyder said...

Amazing! I like this. Keep it up!