Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting Ready for February 15th


I wanted to make sure everything was ready as I prepare for "26.2 with Donna-The National Marathon to Fight Breast Cancer." I ran the Space Coast half-marathon in Cocoa, FL on Sunday, November 30th. As you can see from my smile, I was very satisfied with the result. I finished with a new PR of 1:52:12.

I had several people inquire about the "BCM" when they saw my shirt. Hopefully, I was able to convince them to participate.

I will be heading to Jacksonville on December 21st for the Jacksonville Bank half-marathon.

2 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

CONGRATS on your PR!

Man, you are getting so fast. Pretty soon it will be I who is trying to keep up with you. Great that you were able to let others know about BCM. I'd better get training!

Jim said...

Hopefully you, Sheri and myself can all hang together at the BCM. I think you'll continue to be the "rabbit". Looking forward to running with you!