Saturday, January 17, 2009

Are You Ready for February 15th?


It is just 4 weeks until the running of the second "26.2 with Donna - The National Marathon to Fight Breast Cancer." It's hard to believe it has been almost one year since we were at Jacksonville Beach. It is not too late to register for the marathon or half-marathon. Hotel rooms are still available. Please check out the website for additional information.

I am pleased to let you know that my "inspiration" for last year's race, Donna N., has been training and will be running the half-marathon. Last year she had to stand on the sidelines and cheer the runners. This year she will hear those cheers for herself!

It has been enjoyable to keep this blog going. Thank you to all who have visited.

"Prayers & Love"

5 comments:

Daria said...

That is awesome......Good Luck Donna.

Donna N. said...

Am I ready? I don't know. What I do know is this..without the support and love of all my friends and fellow runners I would never be on this road today. Look at Jacksonville...HERE WE COME!!!

Jim said...

Donna - 8,000+ of your running buddies will be in Jacksonville. It's my turn to see YOU cross the finish line!

ShirleyPerly said...

Yes, this one's for you, Donna! Look forward to seeing everyone there.

FatManRun said...

You go Donna! I'm bringing my harem posse back to JAX for the 2009 half. See you there!